HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up a USPc 40 Stainless and a P2000SK 357SIG this week. Here are some pics. The USPc was used, the P2KSK was NIB. While at the shop that I originally got my USP 45 Custom Combat at (where I got the P2KSK), I asked the owner about whether my Custom Combat should have come with a soft case like I had seen in an older catalog. He said he didn't know. I asked if he had any soft cases laying around. After he looked in back, he came out with a Tactical soft case. He didn't have any tacticals in the shop, so he gave it to me for free, extra 45 mag, cleaning kit, tactical accessories (o-rings, sight tool), lock and all. That shop rules.

USPc 40 Stainless

P2000SK 357SIG

Tactical Soft Case

All three of my HKs

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Nice collection! I love the OD Green USP.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
You got a free tactical soft case?!?!?

That store owns!

Congrats man!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Nice collection, plus buying them two at a time now your talking.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
You can't beat free, espescially when what your getting for free is a sweet HK case and free mags! Good luck with all that HK gear.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congratulations on the Trio. Very Nice!

:62:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Nice collection you have there, I'm curious though, do they make those soft cases for full size USP's? I've seen a couple but they were only advertised for "Compact" models.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will post an "extended family" shot with all my guns soon. I think the USPc Stainless will look real nice with my Savage 12FVSS 308. I have pics with my Custom Combat and it, but both guns with the two-tone thing going on has to look sexy...

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have a green USP 45 that I just got last week, love it. All you need to do now is get some mags.Ha.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have 3 for each, well 4 for the 45 now.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Cool collection you have! +10 on the ODGreen USP, I looked for months for one like you have...then one day a Limited Edition ODGreen Tactical .45 showed up on HKPro for sale - its not for sale any longer...hehe! ;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Very nice collection!!! However, you seem to have a typo in your caliber for the p2000SK in your sig ;)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts