HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My "new" Military/Police drawings web-site (HK arms inside!).

Hello,

For those who don't know me, I'm French and I'm 29 years old, I like to draw "Military/Police pencil drawings" and I like HK arms.
Let me present you my new web-site: www.davidandro.com

Thanks for your next visits.

David

HK G3/SG 1 (7,62mm)

HK MP5 A5/HK USP (9mm)

HK G36c (5,56mm)

HK MP5 a2 (9mm)

HK MP5 sd6 (9mm)

HK G36C & HK MP5 A4 (5,56mm & 9mm)

And more on my web-site ...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Wow....

David, that is some incredible work.... I see you have had a chance to interact with some of the response forces over in Europe as well, pretty impressive work.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I am sure that you will enjoy it. Great drawings.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Welcome aboard [email protected] and you do some really nice work.

Where you the one that had postings of this artwork before while you where drawing it. I remember a posting similar to this. Are you the same guy?
I think this guy went by the name HK Pencils. He did some nice artwork, too.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where you the one that had postings of this artwork before while you where drawing it. I remember a posting similar to this. Are you the same guy?
Yes it's me, I came it presented it for a long time my blog, now, I present my new site with new drawings and articles. (In more I lost my pseudo former)

Thanks all for your com,I am satisfied that my drawings please you, I plan to make it of the other one with hk, maybe the HK 53, HK PSG 1, HK MSG 90 and HK G3 ...

I am soon going to put on-line, an US translation on my site.

David

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
I am FLOORED! You are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

C'est fantastique!

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Wow!! David, Your art work is way to good to just hang on a wall!!! You have a gift that is unmatched but by only a few!!! Your attention to detail and the overall quailty of sketching is fablious!!!

I look at the uniforms and the wrinkles in the pants right down to the gleam in the operator's eye, is just amazing!!!

How much do you get for your sketches? I could easily be interested in some!! TJ

·
Registered
616 Posts
Man....Most photographs arent that detailed. Those are amazing.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts