Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it is made in Pakistan.
For the marking you have to pay for it ...hahaha

·
Vendor
8,218 Posts
That looks to be a .40/10mm muzzle on that gun? Is that how POF profiles their 9mm barrels?

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Very nice. Where are you?

·
Vendor
8,218 Posts
No idea, it is a 9 mm, I don't think they produce a 10 mm but the number 10 sounds strange...
The profile of the muzzle looks like a German 40/10 barrel. I wonder if they profile it "heavy" like that for a reason.

·
Vendor
8,218 Posts
Yes, but 9mm devices will not fit; only devices designed for the 40 or 10 will fit.

·
Registered
611 Posts
When are you going to get a transactional website for Dakota Tactical?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes, but 9mm devices will not fit; only devices designed for the 40 or 10 will fit.
I will ask friends who gets this MP5 POF if they use a standard B&T suppressor for MP5.
I got Hensoldt scopes with STANAG mount for G3 which fit on the HK 33 but not on this MP5, do you believe it is because of this 40/10 mm frame ?

·
Registered
264 Posts
The 40/10mm are the same aside from the magazine well area so they should fit. The last POF I saw (in Iraq) looked like a standard 9mm all the way around so seeing the differances on this one is surprising.

·
Registered
6,409 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Wow, what a co-inky-dink. We have a Paris TX.
Yes but do you also have a miniature Eiffel tower?! That's the question. Bet we beat them in immigration statistics!!

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Come on guys. It says just below his Avatar that he is in France. He was kind enough to post some pictures of something that is very rare here in the US. Would it be possible to get a close up of the 3-lug muzzle. Thank you for the post and pictures.

Scott

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.