HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still waiting for the match trigger to arrive. Maybe I´m gonna add the meprolights as well.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Where's the pics?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don´t know what the h... went wrong when I added a pic??? I seems I cannot attach pictures. Go figure. I do not have a can for it and it isn´t allowed where I live. I´ve been doing some range tests already and I´m pretty amazed about this gun. 50 yards target shooting is possible. I have a SIG P210 (factory tuned by Hämmerli) which probably is one of THE best 9mm ever made when it comes to accuracy. Still the 9SD seems to get close enough to make it usable at longer distances. I shoot 15, 25, 50, 70 and even 110 yards with 9mm.

Am I simply a handicapped when it comes to computers or what went wrong with the attachment of the picture? It says the admin shot me down or something.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
I don´t know what the h... went wrong when I added a pic??? I seems I cannot attach pictures. Go figure. I do not have a can for it and it isn´t allowed where I live. I´ve been doing some range tests already and I´m pretty amazed about this gun. 50 yards target shooting is possible. I have a SIG P210 (factory tuned by Hämmerli) which probably is one of THE best 9mm ever made when it comes to accuracy. Still the 9SD seems to get close enough to make it usable at longer distances. I shoot 15, 25, 50, 70 and even 110 yards with 9mm.

Am I simply a handicapped when it comes to computers or what went wrong with the attachment of the picture? It says the admin shot me down or something.
You have to host it using a hosting site such as photobucket.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh man... I´m no expert in that area... Would you be able to post it if I send the pic directly to you?

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Yes. I'll host it for you. I'll send a pm with my email.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts

Here you go. Very beautiful. Nice photography.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the help I appreciate it. I really enjoy shooting this gun and I even got it at a fair price. I´m the second owner and the guy who sold it back to the gunshop (lost a lot of bucks I think) simply didn´t like it. Hard to understand that someone can actually dislike a gun like this. Well now it´s mine and that´s what matters after all. I know the match trigger from a friend of mine who has the expert in 9mm. There´s no question that the match trigger is a nice upgrade that makes this gun very accurate and smooth to shoot. Although I´m pretty amazed about the factory trigger it comes with. It´s WAY better that the 9mm compact ver 3 I´ve tried. You just gotte learn how to keep going on that trigger until it goes bang. It took me a couple of days to get used to it but after that I just knew that this gun was going to stay with me. By the way I shot about 500 Geco 124gr FMJ and they seemed pretty powerful. I gues the gun has no probs what so ever even with +P ammo? I red somewhere that H&K went about 2000 rounds of factory proof ammo thru it with no damages after that. If that´s true this german lady is a tough one.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
+P ammo should be fine in that girl. It has an oversized recoil spring. I shot a few boxes of +P+ in mine. I still want to shoot 45 super from my Mark 23 but haven't ordered the ammo yet.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Still waiting for the match trigger to arrive. Maybe I´m gonna add the meprolights as well.
+1 on the Meprolights. That's what I went with on my HK45. Just as bright as the Trijicons but a little cheaper. You're gonna need to start saving money so you can afford more ammo for that baby!!

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
welcome to the club! my usp9sdcc welcomes your usp9sd also.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
welcome to the club! my usp9sdcc welcomes your usp9sd also.

Thanks. That´s a nice baby you got there. Looks cool with the jet funnel.

osageid
Aww another USP :) nice pic my friend!

Thanks I´m glad you like it.

skullbox

Copy on that. Any idea what´s the hottest Magtech I can get for it? (I can buy Magtech pretty cheap)

Username

I really would like to try out the mepro sights. My eyes sometimes have trouble picking up the normal sights in winter so I hope the upgrade kind of takes care of that one. It´s funny in a sudden I really do run low on ammo. All my Geco´s are soon to expire.

I have some swedish military ammo left but I´m not sure wether Í´m gonna try and shoot it. The bullets are steel and they do wear down the barrel fast I´ve heard. Anyone who has experience or insight on this? A gun dealer told me that the projectiles will penetrate light amour. Could be interesting to put that one to the test. This is my first gun with the socalled polygon barrel. I havn´t got any experience with it yet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts