HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be my very first H&K. I put the order in today, it will be here monday or tuesday. I can't wait to see how it shoots compared to my Glocks.

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
Congrats.. anticipating your first HK is the worst/best feeling... I remember mine, it couldn't get here fast enough!

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
This will be my very first H&K. I put the order in today, it will be here monday or tuesday. I can't wait to see how it shoots compared to my Glocks.
After your USPc 9 gets in, you won't have the Glocks to compare it to, 'cause they will be traded for another H&K. :wink:
Congrats!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Great choice. The USPc9 was my first HK, too. I think you'll love it -- I certainly love mine (enough that I bought a 2nd :D ). WHich trigger version did you get?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
My prediction--- You'll take the USP9c out shooting. Afterwards you'll talk to someone about your range trip... They'll ask if you brought the Glocks... Your reply -> "Whats a glock?"

·
Registered
65 Posts
After your USPc 9 gets in, you won't have the Glocks to compare it to, 'cause they will be traded for another H&K. :wink:
Congrats!
My prediction--- You'll take the USP9c out shooting. Afterwards you'll talk to someone about your range trip... They'll ask if you brought the Glocks... Your reply -> "Whats a glock?"
pretty much sums up my experience after buying a USPc

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
USP Compact 9mm is an outstanding fighting H&K pistol. Made a few changes to mine, HK45 mag release, spur hammer, converted to V9 to eliminate de-cock. This pistol shoots soooo well! Youre going to love it ... we promise! =)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Did it come in? Hope so. I love this pistol. There seems to be a lot of people buying these up lately. :cool: I love V1 but I grew up with it as a teenager using my 'Pop's USPf .40 so I am used to DA/SA. It was over a decade before I even tried a Glock... Came back to HK... still want to pick up a G19 (I had in order 36/21/35/23/35/22RTF2) myself though. They are good guns I just got tired of shooting .40 out of them. Too snappy. 9mm is much more comfortable to shoot.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I forgot to clean my usp tactical when it came in, it shot great with no jams. But when I went to clean it, it took forever and a day to get that stuff out.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts