HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my P2000 in .40S&W - and I was lucky enough that my accustomed shooting night was tonight.

I made no mistake with this one. I had fallen in love with the P2000 platform with my SK, and have learned to shoot that wonderful little pistol fairly well. This full sized version tightened my groups even more. Did I say group? One raged hole is more like it. Amazing what perhaps an inch of sight radius and a little longer grip will do for you.

And another thing - the P2000 carries concealed quite nicely.

Preaching to the choir, I know. But I had to crow a bit.

·
Registered
79 Posts
The P2000 full size is great. I have the .357 sig version and like it a lot. It is hard to beat the P2000 for concealability while still having good capacity, etc. I have the SK as well but am able to carry the full size as easily IWB. You are going to enjoy your new purchase.

·
Premium Member
5,017 Posts
Glad you like it. I have a P2000SK v3 in 9mm and if it wasn't for already owning multiple P30s, I would probably consider the P2000. If HK doesn't deliver on the P30 in .40 during the 4th QTR, I may still consider the P2000 in .40.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Also just acquired a p2000 in .40, v3, and couldn't be happier. The gun is amazingly comfortable in my hand and I found it to be a relatively soft shooter. I'm glad I got the full size. Didn't quite leave one ragged hole at 15 yrds, but pretty close. I do find the DA trigger pull to be long -- not particularly heavy and fairly smooth, but long. Will need to spend some time practicing DA mode only. If I could carry where I live I wouldn't hesitate to put this baby in a nice IWB holster.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello guys, I am thinking of getting a P2000, or P2000sk. How did you guys decide on the trigger set up? I just can't make up my mind buy looking at the list on the HK web site, nor can I find all the models at the store to test out.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Hello guys, I am thinking of getting a P2000, or P2000sk. How did you guys decide on the trigger set up? I just can't make up my mind buy looking at the list on the HK web site, nor can I find all the models at the store to test out.
Thanks
Rent the closest they have, any with a LEM and any with DA/SA, if possible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts