HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am a police officer who carried an HK since I was hired. Monday night while on duty I was put in a bad spot with a person, with no reguard for human life(shooting a .357 magnum) and had no choice but to use deadly force to protect civilians, my partner, and myself. My 9mm P30 saved my life! no bulls#@t. It was justified. I am not happy I had to do that but its my job. I cant wait to get my P30 back, and until then i will carry my HK45. thank you HK for making such a fine product.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sorry that you were put in such a situation. It is good that you weren't harmed. BTW, was this the incident in Pennsylvania?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I actually heard about the shooting on the radio while driving through Philly. Glad to hear that you and your partner are ok.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Great job!!! Don't feel bad you did what you had to do to protect yourself and others.

Looks like that P30 stepped up to the plate when you called on it. You may be the first person in the US to have proven the P30 in combat.

take care and stay safe

PS: you know that you will be "married" to your P30 for the rest of your life.....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Great job!!! Don't feel bad you did what you had to do to protect yourself and others.

Looks like that P30 stepped up to the plate when you called on it. You may be the first person in the US to have proven the P30 in combat.

take care and stay safe

PS: you know that you will be "married" to your P30 for the rest of your life.....
I was about to post the exact same response!

You did what you had to do....bottom line! Thank you for your service!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
damn. glad you're ok. not something I would hope to ever face

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Be proud. You REACTED, took an aimed shot (is it correct what they say in the news - two hits at across the street? Now that´s an amazing proof of Yourself under some serious stress..), didn´t endangered others Yourself. VERY well done.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Glad to see that you had both the hardware and the software to protect yourself & others.

I hope you will keep us posted on how you are holding up.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Glad that YOU are okay!

You did the right thing and you did what you had to do. You are going home to your family.

It is good that you did not become a victim of these pieces of SH## - like when they killed your brother officer - Officer Chuck Cassidy.

And our politicians want to get rid of the death penalty!

·
Registered
229 Posts
You went home, bad guy didn't.

Lesson for the bad guys...don't do dumb sh&t.

A word of encouragement here, don't keep it inside. You may not need any assitance, but even if it's a few beers and close friends, talk it out.

Believe me, it will help later.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Glad it worked and you're safe... not sure I like the part about the city trying to revoke the business license of that place... do they think that because there's no club there will be no crime? The criminals will simply go elsewhere within the city right?

BTW: I'm not a bar-goer (and definately not a gentleman's club attendee) but I don't quite see how revoking his license is related to the crime...

1 - 20 of 98 Posts