HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super Excited!!! My P7M8 Chantilly arrived today. 1985 date code, Fat trigger and night sites. Looks like new. Can't wait to hit the range. These guns are to awesome to sit in a safe and not be enjoyed. I also found the cool P7 Patch and Karl Nill grips which are on their way.

1.jpg P7M8_1.jpg P7M8_2.jpg P7M8_3.jpg sites.jpg Nills.jpg

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Super nice! Enjoy it:)

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Congrats! I ordered some nills for mine too, still waiting for my pistol to show up though. I do have nills on one of my P7's....they are the greatest compliment to an extraordinary pistol! Enjoy!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congrats! I REALLY want a P7M8...been scouring around lately looking. Hopefully I can find one in as good of condition as yours.

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Very nice! I still much prefer the uncluttered look of the Chantilly imports.

Will you put it in your Will to me?

Dan

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol Edgy, I already told my wife it's a family heirloom now. My son will get it one day. I did carry it tonight in a Blade Tech Holster I found on ebay For only $27.

Blade_tech.jpg

·
Registered
166 Posts
It's hard to beat a P7M8 for fun factor, and the Chantilly's are sure nice. Both my P7M8 and my P7M13 are Chantilly imports. What a shame the P7's are discontinued, and the prices are climbing at near supersonic speeds.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Looks awesome, I'm waiting for my nills to show up. You're right, the internals look great. Enjoy it, they are beautiful pistols and are the most accurate 9mm I've ever shot!

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,345 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Always happy to see another alum; Delta 97 myself.
F-Troop here. Army ROTC, but not contract and did not pursue a commission. I joined this forum back around 2000 when I was shooting a lot of IDPA with my father and brother. My USP 40 got me 2nd place novice at the 2004 state match in Columbia. Long story short, I got away from competitions and shooting in general for several years, but had a neighbor AFSOC pilot get me back into it. Joined Belton Gun Club and get out to the range to exercise the USP40, P9S, MR 556A1, and 416D 22LR several times a week, as my business travel allows. Looking forward to receiving my first P7M8 Chantilly later this week.

Great to make the connection. I get to Fayetteville and Jacksonville a good bit for business. The P9S in .45ACP is my next focus - may even trade my 9mm towards one now that the P7 is on the way and I don't have another .45. I think it would round out my HK team. We should link up sometime. Will PM digits. Cheers

1 - 20 of 20 Posts