HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was just built for me by Curtis Higgins. The gun is amazing. I am still waiting on the suppressor, but hopefully the forms will be here soon. I know that this is not anything new here, but I still had to show her off!!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
sweetness!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Shes a beauty!

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,393 Posts
Beautiful gun there. Thanks for sharing pics. Man that must be such a geat zombie gun! :p

Would love to try one some day.

·
Registered
383 Posts
DAAAAMN!!! That's truly a wicked subgun!

Damn that's a wicked subgun! But I didn't think there were any transferable Civillian ones!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This started as an unfired SP89. Thanks for all the kind words. It was a stretch for me to get this, but was worth it!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
VERY NICE!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I think that I just found my new duty weapon, or at least a b.u.g. Ha.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have both the B&T stock and the original, and like the B&T far more. It is more comfortable, and I like the locking button rather that the lift and turn mechanism of the Choate.

I have a few thousand rounds through it, and am 100% in love. I have not had any failures at this time. I have used everything from Blazer Brass 115's to Remington 147's, and it has eaten them all. The only issue I have had is from the 30 round straight mags that I bought from cheaper than dirt. They can be a pain to get out of the magwell, and I have stopped using them.

The Gemtech RaptorII just came in for it last week, and it sounds great. This is my first Gemtech product, and I am very happy with it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts