HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an HK addiction! Currently I have P7,P9S,VP70Z and a USP. Looking for a two tone USP right now. My favorite rifle is the G36. How do you post pics from a folder on this site? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Do a search on the forum. There are many post on posting pictures.

Nice start to your HK collection. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Welcome to the forum..nice choice's...

·
Registered
83 Posts
If you have a smartphone get tapatalk. Seems to be the easiest to use for posting pictures. Otherwise follow what's already been suggested.

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
Post pictures or it never happened. :biggrin:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Somebody send me an email address and I'll send them a pic of my handguns. Then you can figure out how to post it. I shoot not compute!

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
Somebody send me an email address and I'll send them a pic of my handguns. Then you can figure out how to post it. I shoot not compute!
Congrats. That's the 1,237th time we've heard that from a noob. You're starting out great.

The two are not mutually exclusive. Now please don't respond with the standard "I shoot, I don't understand big words".

Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
Oh, and by the way...we don't call what you have a "small collection". We call it a good start. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You can go to flickr and go to snapperp7 and look at my photos. I just put a few on there and they're public.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Geez, can barely see anything with above pictures that are attached.

Here's the images at the actual sizes!

BTW, what's the last one?

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
I like the jack bottle in the second picture
I love the Jack bottle in the picture.

Nice pistola collection.

That PS90 would look really good as an SBR. (hint hint)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I might SBR the PS90 later. I have many more guns. These were just the Bullpups and HKs. They are what I'm into right now. I'm looking to buy more HK pistols!

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
I might SBR the PS90 later. I have many more guns. These were just the Bullpups and HKs. They are what I'm into right now. I'm looking to buy more HK pistols!
Can't blame you for that. But the addiction runs high on this board. I might be the first to tell you, but won't be the last, that you need to add some good HK rifles to that collection. Whether quality clones or genuine HKs, the roller lock guns are a blast. A G36 conversion, since you already mentioned that you like it, is a good way to get started. And there are a couple of guys on here that do a great job on them. Post in the clone section or contract Chopstix Kid directly. They've made some really beautiful versions of G36 or G36K.

If you want to get into something a bit cheaper, there is the Vector V93. The Century C93 is even cheaper but quality is lacking in a lot of them. The V93 should be about $1100-$1300. Or you could pick up a nice PTR-91 GI from CDNN for around $1000.

Those pistols would look even better with a couple of HK type rifles with them.

There is no cure for the addiction. Only treatment.

ETA: Here is part of my HK collection. I've added a number of things since this photo. The extra furniture around the pistols is for when I have the auto sear installed. So there's no problem with constructive intent. I just put the stuff in the photo to give a better idea of what I had for each gun. Click on the photo to see a bigger image with more detail.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts