HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well,
After getting my approved Form 1 back, I thought I'd share some new pics of my conversion in progress. I just got the new stainless barrel from Ed at HDPS and it looks fantastic! I'm not in a hurry to get the rest of the parts since I have other pressing projects. One of these days I'll get the vents milled and the other stuff. I really like the look of the factory stock setup for now anyhow. The gun is a new black USC and not a dye job.
What do you all think?

·
Banned
2,247 Posts
I like it! So far so good! Can I ask what range the black USC was going for? I'm in the market and have just started looking.

Regards,

R.

·
2,832 Posts
pretty sure same as I have on my USC/UMP, if so,its TDI/CAA and they are less than $20, I like them because they feel like a K-grip and are short and snubby, have the same on a HK94

Looks great. May I ask what grip is that? I like the look of it, nice and stubby like a MP5K grip.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it's the short vertical grip from Command Arms. It's about $20 and works great. I paid $1375 out the door from a dealer in Iowa and had it shipped to me in AZ. All of the ones here for sale were over $1600 so $1375 was a steal in my book.

pretty sure same as I have on my USC/UMP, if so,its TDI/CAA and they are less than $20, I like them because they feel like a K-grip and are short and snubby, have the same on a HK94

·
Registered
29 Posts
Awesome carbine!

Are you going to put a folding stock on it, or leave it fixed?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts