HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my USP .45 back from the gunsmith a few days ago. Got some new Heinie straight 8's on it, love them!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Very nice man! Another member who I shoot with frequently has some Heinies and I must admit I am impressed with them. Thinking of having the same done to my USP. Enjoy and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really nice. The front sight looks tall enough to clear a can. Are those regular or tactical sights?
They are in fact tactical sights

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I was gonna say DAMN thats a big sight. Very nice sir, I keep hearing so many good things about them but i've got meps on both my p30 and 45ct. Is it worth converting them all over to them or just simply sticking with meps?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was gonna say DAMN thats a big sight. Very nice sir, I keep hearing so many good things about them but i've got meps on both my p30 and 45ct. Is it worth converting them all over to them or just simply sticking with meps?
I would say it's up to what you prefer, in all honesty these sights are fantastic, I love them!!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Nice looking USP, I put the Heinie's on my HK45c and haven't looked back

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where did you buy the sights? Do you have any pictures of the sight picture?
I bought them off of Hkparts.net. I don't have any good ones. Next time I go to the range, I'll be sure to post some.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Really great looking pistol! Now all you need is a TB and a can! ;)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Very nice man! Another member who I shoot with frequently has some Heinies and I must admit I am impressed with them. Thinking of having the same done to my USP. Enjoy and welcome to the forum.
I'm the other member he's talking about. They are fantastic sights. You'll enjoy them very much

-DBLAction454

1 - 11 of 11 Posts