HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
g3/91 30rd mags

I wouldn't buy one unless I SAW it work. I have been messing with 91s since 1984. Back in the mid-80s there were a lot of 30rd "contract" mags ($30-$35 ea) which worked (and still do-I have 6) and then there were the MCP 30rd mags (I own 3 of these) that work. I remember a couple of years ago Gordon Miller have some of the MCP 30rders. If you ever see those SNATCH them up. If you have a really wild hair, ask Ralph (RDTS) if he still has any 40rders. All the rest are CRAP.

·
HKPRO PRIME MINISTER
1,293 Posts
Aftermarket G-3 ( 30 round mags )

Stay Away from these mags,

I will leave it right there with my imput...

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Any Good? Please report.

BTW, I'm not selling these and I don't have any. Just wanted to know if there junk before I order a few for my V51SBR.

TIA.
These are garbage. They are made on their M-14 mags which just have the "HK collar" put over it. They will not work worth a flip in the M1A. They won't lock up in the action in either weapon. Don't waste your money.

·
Registered
36 Posts
RDTS 40's for HK91/G3/51 etc.

Saw the post on if we still make our 40's for the HK 308, sure do! We manufacture them from German 20 rounders. Just finished up 100 of them. $69.95 each or 10 for $600. We have made these since the late 80's and have not had one come back, plus they are easy to load. Last round as easy as the first to fill up.

[email protected]

·
HKPRO PRIME MINISTER
1,293 Posts
G-3 Aftermarket CRAP Mags

Boomer03...

I have 6 of these mags that were given to me on a trade... The 30 rnd G-3 aftermarket mags are just aftermarket M1A mags with the fitting collar attached to work inside any G-3/HK91 or clone gun... The cut out tab on the collar didn't even fit any of my G-3 or HK 91 rifles... I had to dremel out the slot on the side of the mag collar in order for the mag to lock into the mag well to engage the mag release... BS... I knew this was only the beginning...

The mag bodies look like made in CHINA written all over it with crappy metal work fusing two mag body parts together... The mag springs never work right when loading the mags... The mag feeder sticks way to much inside the mag body while loading...

The mag will allow three rounds to release into the gun then the mag spring will get stuck with the feeder... You must bang the mag at the base plate to get the mag spring and feeder back into place... 4 of the mags don't sit right because the collar attached to the outside of the M1A crap mag is tilted in place in such a way to not allow 100% positive feeding...

CRAP Mags 100%... No positive results from me...

I have 3 RDTS mags that run circles around these crap mags.... Ralph makes the real deal with German Steel... NO Subtitutes... I also have the G-3 Cetme 30 rnd mags that work pretty good when you lube them up...

BUY QUALITY... Do not buy cheap CRAP mags... You get what you paid for in the firearms industry...

Enough Said...

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
what he said 1000%

1 - 11 of 11 Posts