HKPRO Forums banner

Navy Lower question

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  HK556WI 
#1 ·
I recently acquired this lower (which I assume is a "Navy Lower") that I have no use for and was wondering if there is any way to determine the make and value and what it will work on. I was told that it would fit a 91/G3 or Cetme. The trigger activates the hammer in the two firing positions and the safety works. There are 3 inserts or detents for the selector switch. It appears to be barely used by judging the condition of the internals and outside. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

See less See more
#2 ·
That was originally for an HK33, as it looks to have a rifle hammer and a short tail for the single rear takedown pin.

Possibly for an MP-5 as well.

Clipped & pinned it would fit any of the "9" series guns, but will eventually get to wobbling on the G3/91 as the tail isn't proper.

The original innards will not fit properly on a semi-auto gun without modification to comply with the NFA.

Dennis

#6 ·
That is a Special Weapons SEF pictogram lower housing. The housing itself maybe $10-$20 in my opinion.

The pack appears to have a 7.62/308 ejector lever (solid tail). The value of the pack itself is dependent on whether it is Genuine HK or mix/match of HK/Special Weapons parts and the quality of the semi-auto conversion. I'd say $25-$100 considering the factors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.