HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this P7 yesterday and it was tagged as a P7M8. I thought to myself not a bad price @ $800 so it's got a new home. After looking up the s/n and other markings I found that this might be a P7 PSP!? This is my first P7.
S/N 67430 NDS 10/85 DE.
See pics

·
Registered
363 Posts
No, that is not a P7M8. The easiest thing to recognize the difference between the two is the P7/PSP has a heel magazine release and the P7/M8-10-13 has an ambidexterous release by the trigger gaurd. A little high in price but looks to be in good condition.

·
Registered
539 Posts
For sure P7 PSP and the NDS mark means it was a police trade in gun it looks clean and has the good box I gave 599.99 for my NDS marked gun like 2 or 3 years ago but it was a grade B with a trashed cardboard box. These little guns shoot great and as these get harder to find I see the price going up on them just like all HK firearms

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice! I like it.

I am in the learning phase of the P7. Posts like this help a rookie out a lot.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
No, that is not a P7M8. The easiest thing to recognize the difference between the two is the P7/PSP has a heel magazine release and the P7/M8-10-13 has an ambidexterous release by the trigger gaurd. A little high in price but looks to be in good condition.
THIS^

....not to mention the lack of plastic "heat shield" on the trigger guard, and lack of "P7M8" markings. :wink:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Personally, I prefer the P7 over the P7m8. I've been shooting HK pistols for so long that if the mag release isn't at the heel, I'll fumble the reload.

Though you might have spent in the high range for the pistol, you'll likely forget about the cost once you put 2 or 3 hundred rounds through it.

Not just unique, they are amazing. For me, there is no other 9mm that even comes close to being a one-fit solution.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts