HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I'm currently writing a new book for Krause Publications/Gun Digest, working title "Gun Digest Shooter's Guide To Handguns." In one of the chapters I talk about notable handgun designers, and one of the entries is for Helmut Weldle and the first polymer pistol, the VP70. I'd like to include a picture of the VP70, but I haven't been able to find a good one!

What I'm looking for is a simple, clean shot of a nice VP70. It could be sitting on a nice stump or laying on some ammo boxes, or anything else as long as it looks good - no wrinkled background cloth! It needs to be pretty much a side view to show off the ergonomic lines of the grip.

Of course any picture I use will be credited in the caption and in the acknowledgements, and the person who took it will get a free copy of the book.

The picture*needs to be of very good quality, at least 2400x2400 pixels, and sharp, in focus, and properly exposed. (Pictures transferred from film, or degraded from several generations of JPEG compressions, are specifically mentioned as being unacceptable to the publisher.)

I figure if I can't find one in a room full of HK enthusiasts, I'm never going to! Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks much!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts

This is one of mine. If you like it, I can get you what ever resolution you'd like, with or without the watermark. Just send a PM.

Sam

1 - 2 of 2 Posts