HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a P2000sk 9mm LEM with AF Date Code. The pistol has less than 400 rounds through it and comes with original box, paperwork etc. This is what is called a LEO package and has 3 factory magazines and factory night sights. This was bought from Clyde Armory a couple of months ago and is in almost new condition. I have modified the factory mags so that the forward pinky curve is removed. The pistol is immaculate and works flawlessy. I also have a Crossbreed hybrid IWB holster (LEO CUT) and a Crossbreed IWB magazine holder that will go with the package.

Based on the above info, What would be a good asking price? I know the guys on this forum know more about H&K than alot of the other boards.

Tbird

·
Registered
616 Posts
I guess 575 - 650 would be ok. Considering someone would have to buy all new base plates for the mags and its not NIB thats about fair. A new LE LEM package retails for about 720 plus shipping.

Why did you not just by the flat base plates instead of modifying the base plates that came with the mags?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I needed the extended length for grip, but didn't want the forward curve. I found that having the lip on the front of the mag plates caused me to shoot low.

Tbird

1 - 3 of 3 Posts