HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for better sights for my USP-9F. Specifically, I want a black rear and a green front (tritium, FO, or TFO). All I can find so far is Novaks. Are there any others? Thanks.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
I kinda like the meprolights myself. You could also try the trijicon

·
Registered
66 Posts
Meprolights are fairly popular. I have seen the mepro's in HK packaging with multi color. Last I knew mepro's and trijicon are now the same manufacturer. I have a set of trijicons on another unit and hate them. The vials are much smaller than the mepro's. But, now that the manufacturers are the same the problem is likely moot. I don't know if there a model made, but friends of mine have Tru-Glo combined tritium and FO sights. They are nice for acquisition, but are a little bigger. Best bet is to look on internet. At one time CDNN Investments and Cal's Sporting Armory had the mepro's (ie Tru Dot).

·
Registered
851 Posts
I agree with Scooter. MMC sights are one of the most solidly built night sights I've ever come across. A multitude of colors and configurations to choose from. If and when they stop glowing, MMC can replace the tritium tubes for a minimal cost rather you having to go out and buy new sights. Its a nice option to have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts