HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stupidly broke the arm that holds the trigger guard in place on my HK 416 22lr pistol lower receiver. Any advise? Be nice.

·
Premium Member
4,004 Posts
The manufacturer?

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Walther makes them , not sure the piece he's talking about

·
Registered
447 Posts
I think he means the ears where the trigger guard is held in place by a roll pin. If they aren't supported when you insert the pin you can snap them off.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right

I think he means the ears where the trigger guard is held in place by a roll pin. If they aren't supported when you insert the pin you can snap them off.

That's right, I broke the ear where the trigger guard attaches to the lower receiver. I want to know if I can purchase either a complete or unassembled lower receiver for my HK 416 22lr pistol, built by Walther and sold in the US by Umarex.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I have never seen the 416 22 sold anything other than a compete pistol or rifle. My googlefu also came up with no luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I broke my Walther/HK416 Bolt's Ejector when a round had its base blow out adjacent to the ejector; Walther Customer Service repaired the missing ejector & spring for free. Your broken 'tab' may not be covered, but I'd at least try asking their Technical Dept for options; you never know...

Pistol: HK 416 PISTOL - Walther Arms
Rifle: HK 416 D145RS - Walther Arms
I called them about purchasing either a complete lower or just the lower receiver and the customer service guy just kept saying that the lower is the gun and has to go to an FFL. I know, do you sell one. He said no. I will trying the repair route and by happy to pay for it within reason. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Warranty? Just an idea... Unless it happened from abuse or it is a very old purchase, I do not see why it would not be a warranty item for the manufacturer. That said, I'll be careful with my Walther 416 rifle after reading this thread.
Best of luck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts