HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I damaged my front sight and figure instead of getting another white dot, I'll grab a meprolight. Are the night sights the same exact configuration as the stock...meaning, will a front night sight work with a stock rear regular white dot? Also, can I buy just a front from a vendor or HK?

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have installed Trijicons and they work well in my 9mm P2000. Meprolight are not as sharp at least for me. They flare more. I had them in the past.
I would get a set and never look back,
vodek

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I don't think you can buy just a front Mep, but I could be wrong.

Check out Dawson Precision, they sell sights in sets, fronts, or rears alone. I don't think they have front tritium for the P2000, but I'm thinking they have a fiber optic front for the P2000 if that interests you.

If you can't find something to suit your needs, let me know. I should still have my P2000 stock front sight downstairs, I'd be happy to mail it to you if needed.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Are you looking specifically for Mepro sights? Tooltech will sell a Trijicon front. I was quoted $64. I called Trijicon and got the dimensions for the HK09 front sight. The dimensions are not "exactly" the same. I don't have them in front of me but I remember the Trijicon blade is a bit narrower. I think the combo would work but I didn't purchase, I'm still hoping for a dot over dot sight set to hit the market.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts