HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and I'm not sure where to look. My "Wanted" thread proved fruitless, and none of my local dealers have any ideas. So... I turn to the good denizens of hkpro.

I'm looking for an AB date code (gray box) USP Compact in 9mm, blued. Do I have any chance of finding a new one, or am I stuck combing the classifieds and calling random shops? I'm not opposed to buying used; there just don't seem to be many out there.

Any advice on where to look or who to call will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes... forgot to mention that. I monitor this site, glocktalk, gunbroker, and gunsamerica.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Man, an AB is not an older pistol, at least not in my book. If you keep looking you should have no trouble finding a NIB AB pistol. Check with Bugs-N-Bullets, Bachman Pawn Gun, and other HK sellers on GunsAmerica. Also check with CDNN. I'm sure one of them can hook you up with an AB.
I did a quick browse of GunsAmerica and there are several USPC 9mm HE pistols there (one with 2 ten round mags so this may well be a pistol of pre 2004 make) but you will have to inquire about date code.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Older

Mine is from 1998 and in .45, never selling it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man, an AB is not an older pistol, at least not in my book. If you keep looking you should have no trouble finding a NIB AB pistol. Check with Bugs-N-Bullets, Bachman Pawn Gun, and other HK sellers on GunsAmerica. Also check with CDNN. I'm sure one of them can hook you up with an AB.
I did a quick browse of GunsAmerica and there are several USPC 9mm HE pistols there (one with 2 ten round mags so this may well be a pistol of pre 2004 make) but you will have to inquire about date code.
Thanks... I'll send a few emails. I just browsed GA in the HK pistols section and didn't see any USPc 9mm which could be older models... am I looking in the wrong place?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just curious, why are you looking for an older USP9C?

I have one that's probably somewhere around AA.
The first pistol I ever bought was an AB date code USP9c. Stupidly, I sold it. Call me nostalgic I guess.

Still no luck =\

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys... I just bought a NIB AB date code USP9c from a seller I found on GA! It wasn't advertised, but I sent a bunch of emails to anyone selling HK's and finally lucked onto one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts