HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I vote for the GG&G. They make awesome products, and have heard nothing but good stuff about them!

The USP rail adaptor is very well made, and can fit into some holsters designed for non-rail versions ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a m6x and a gg&g mount that I currently have mounted on my usp expert. I've fired probably about 700-1000 rounds through the gun with it mounted and have had no issues. I'm switching my expert to concealed carry from home defense, so I'm looking to possibly sell. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wow. Did I read that right? Your going to CCW an Expert? Much respect to you. No way could I put up with the discomfort day in and day out. I complain about carrying my usp 45c.

How much do you want for the GG&G adapter?
I'm a big guy (6'5") so I figure I can handle it. My "the answer" holster is on its way. I'm looking to sell both the light and the adapter together, although if the light sells first then obviously I'll sell the adapter seperately.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I recommend the Laser Devices BLAST 2 module. I have the original BLAST on my USP Tac and it is perfect. I have had it for 3 years. Still holds zero after hundreds of rounds. It has its own rails for mounting on USP. It fits in my Bianchi Cobra thigh holster. The BLAST 2 is smaller so it might fit your holster. Get the one with an LED with 125 lumens light on Xenon with 95 lumens.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am 5'10" 190lbs and I carry my 40 EXPERT regularly with a high ride holster. Not very uncomfortable to me, after about an hour I tend to forget I am even wearing it.

What are the Blast 2's going for right now? I was thinking about buying a few to sell through my business, but if I can't be competetive I won't bother.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts