HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Coharie Arms SP89/MP5K clone gun that I want to set up as a host for my registered MP5 trigger pack.

Here is the gun:
Coharie Arms Inc.

I have an SEF trigger pack (not ambidextrous) that is currently set up on an HK33 clone. My plan is to change out the .223 ejector lever for a 9mm ejector lever and to install the SEF pack and selector lever in this, a clipped & pinned MP5K SEF trigger housing:
MP5K Contoured Grip Housing - HKPARTS.NET

The Coharie bolt carrier is milled out for semi use, so I plan on getting this MP5K full auto bolt carrier:
MP5K Full Auto Bolt Carrier - HKPARTS.NET

Then I'll use this MP5K folding stock (when MG trigger pack is installed):
MP5K & SP89 Choate Folding Stock - HKPARTS.NET

Does this sound like it will work? Are there any other parts I haven't thought about that need to be replaced or modified to have an MP5K-PDW clone gun? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Sounds like you have it covered assuming the trigger pack is cut in the front to use with shelf type Sp89 or 90 series guns.
You might as well put on the K forearm while you’re at it with that registered trigger pack is installed.

·
Registered
10,251 Posts
Sounds like you have it covered ...
Agree. Only part not mentioned that will help you no matter what you put it in is a retimed hammer. That allows the hammer to tuck on down to the original specs as if you were using an unconverted trigger box, i.e.... a real MP5.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts