HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a P2000SK V2 - have approx 1000 rounds through it in defensive and steel range training. The trigger pull is too heavy for me to handle. Would like to change the V2 trigger to a Tom Green trigger, (which I believe would make it a V4).
Could anyone offer me info on the parts I need to purchase to change this trigger? And any other guidance on making this change (procedure)
Thanks in advance,
Srobin

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
You mean this guy?

I'm just playin'. I'm sure you mean Todd Green.

In the SK you can change the Firing Pin Block Spring to the light one (Here) and leave the Heavy Trigger Return Spring that's already in there. In a true "Todd Green Special" you'd change the hammer spring as well but as far as I know there is only one hammer spring for the SK. This is probably as close as you an get.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pic of Tom Green freaked me out, but found it to be a good morning chuckle.
Thanks for the input.
Is there any other change that I should consider or is the Todd Green the best solution?

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Here's the order of trigger pull weight from lightest to heaviest, V1 --> Todd Green --> V4 --> V2 (that's what you have).

·
Premium Member
5,017 Posts
You mean this guy?

I'm just playin'. I'm sure you mean Todd Green.

In the SK you can change the Firing Pin Block Spring to the light one (Here) and leave the Heavy Trigger Return Spring that's already in there. In a true "Todd Green Special" you'd change the hammer spring as well but as far as I know there is only one hammer spring for the SK. This is probably as close as you an get.
You know, I can see a resemblance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts