HKPRO Forums banner

Need help with P30L V3 Problem

5308 Views 55 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  deeHKman
I had a trigger/accuracy job done on my gun... after receiving it, I had to send it back because the hammer would not stay cocked after firing a shot or chambering a round. It would fail to stay cocked enough that I pretty much quit using the pistol. After receiving it back the second time and the problem still being there, I gave up on the gunsmith.

It was for comp, not CCW by the way.

I am looking for some help with identifying the parts that may be causing the problem, finding a price/supplier for said parts and info on installing them.

I appreciate any and all help in this.

Thanks!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
777 Posts
I can only guess who it is......

Not that this has happened with him, before....... :rolleyes:

Frankly, you should be telling people who it is. You have a duty to inform your HKPRO brethren and fellow gun owners so they don't get ass raped, too. You weren't put on this planet to protect the reputation of shoddy gun-smithing and bad business ethics.
TGS does have a point.

It is funny, that a post always comes in inquiring about said "gunsmith"...and someone always says..."I have never heard anything negative about his work.." When I have read at least 4 posts on HK describing similar issues.

· Registered
777 Posts
:wink:

...good luck with gettin' her running again. IMO it is pretty "stand up" what you did with not mentioning the name of the gunsmith. Thinking about it more...the internet is the internet...or the errornet - and there is a lot of garbage flying around. If those really want to know - they'll PM you. With that said though, I think the best course of action is back to HK.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.