HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've been trying to find out what the part numbers are for the regular lanyard insert, and the lockout insert, for a usp 40 expert.

Little bit of backstory, I bought an expert to add to my collection, and will need to temporarily remove the JF for import (silly CA roster rules). I've only had compacts so far, the expert will be my first full size, I am trying to gather all the parts I will need to send to my middleman FFL to make the needed config changes while in a free state, before it comes to my local FFL.

I have searched around here and have found some threads from across the years with similar goals, removing JF, revert to insert, but in those posts no one discusses the part numbers; and for folks that were kind enough to put web links up, most of those links are now dead, or point to stores that use their own sku's and don't use hk part numbers.

Here's what I've got so far from looking at the parts diagram from hk operators manuals and then searching the part numbers on various stores; tgs, mgw, hk webshop, hk parts, brownells, and so on

USP full size lanyard pin:
214314, easy one here, no confusion.

USP full size lanyard insert - no lockout:
214341, shown in diagram to be for the full size 40, but frustratingly some stores list this one as for compact only, is that correct?
214836, some stores show this as for all full size, but hk diagram says it is USP 45.

USP full size insert with lockout device:
219455, hk diagram says this is for compact, but many stores show it compatible for full size 40.
219461, same as 214836, some places it says all full size, but hk diagram says it is USP 45.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Your best course of action is to just call HK Customer Service and inquire: 706-568-1906

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: holshot36

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Called them and the fella said all the experts share the USP 45 frame. Gonna go ahead and buy the 45 parts, hope it works out, I'll update on what happens.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
That’s what I expected them to say. Let us know how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts