HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few month ago I purchased a PSG-1 Trigger Pack from a member of HKPRO and decided to swap it out for the pack in my SR9. It was easy enough to do except that when I tried to charge the rifle I was UN-able to charge it ALL the way to the rear. I figured out that the ejector on the new trigger pack is unlike the SR9's. The new ejector has a greater upward slope, possibly as much as 15-20 degrees more. This extra slope does not allow full rearward bolt movement. ANY IDEAS!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had the same problem with mine. The fix is quite simple, just remove the ejector from the PSG-1 trigger pack and replace it with the original SR9 ejector. Problem solved.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK...I thought of that already, what is the secret to removing the ejector? This is my first go around on such a matter. I have the manuals for the PSG-1 (in Deusch), and schematic diagrams for both SR9 and MSG90. Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
OK...I thought of that already, what is the secret to removing the ejector? This is my first go around on such a matter. I have the manuals for the PSG-1 (in Deusch), and schematic diagrams for both SR9 and MSG90. Thanks
Pull the pack out of the housing by rotating the selector straight up and pulling it out (you'll have to remove the trigger shoe first).

The place where the ejector pivots is a very short pin that is of two different diameters. Push it out from the inside.

Careful - there is a small round spring under the rear end of the ejector lever. Sometimes it will fly across the room and you'll spend 57 minutes looking for the thing with a flashlight, only to find it in a crack between the baseboard and the hardwood floor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts