HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody have an hk logo in .dst format so I can have the local hat store make me a hat that's fitted? They said they can't convert files but would be happy to send it out to be converted for a small $50.00 fee. This would be for an embroidery machine. Thanks for your time. looking for simple design like this:

·
Registered
5 Posts
The best i can do you is reccomend a professional that the local hat guy uses ( i scan and email images to him and return the .dst files to the hat guy who is not shall we say computer literate ) . Looking at the logo ill go out on a limb and say that my guy would charge 20 to 30 bucks for the conversion , but you would have to email him the logo for a quote . He does good work , and if his inital conversion does not suit he does not charge to fix it to satusfaction ( stitch count ect. ) . Let me know if you want the info and ill hook you up with his contact info .

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,949 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
The ( as i see it ) isnt the conversion , its the proper conversion useing no more or no less thread count to make it look good once sticthed that will hold up thro washings ect .. and not warp . This is where the price of conversion come in. You are not ( or should not be ) paying for the conversion , but rather the skills behind it that come thro trial .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts