HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled across a SL8-1 for sale, within reasonable driving distance from where I live, but I know nothing of the platform and have yet to do any research since I wasn't really interested in making a purchase until I found this. I'm just curious on what everything thinks of the weapon, any additional information from those who have experience with it, and what should I be willing to pay? The seller claims "new in box"

1.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

·
Banned
88 Posts
Well, judging from the pics, I'd say you got an SL8-6. As I asked in my thread, it turns out the SL8-6 Gen 1 models were engraved with "SL8-1" when they're actually SL8-6s. Realistically, look to pay maybe $1300-$1700 NIB. That's what I've been seeing a lot around the net for those.

As for the firearm, I LOVE mine. I bought mine a few years back for $2000 and did the whole SL8-G36 conversion. The gun is fun as hell to shoot (both in the way it shoots and the looks of awe at the range). I'd go for it if the price is reasonable. How much are they asking for it?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Buy it, StreetWolf (assuming the price is not outrageous). I have 2, one converted to G36 and one not. They are both a hoot to shoot. Easy to clean too.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Buy it. They're accurate and run clean. I found a second one to convert to a K. Now I need to found a third to finish out the collection.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts