HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I am on the verge of buying a Viridian laser/light combo for my hk USP compact 45 in stainless.

Does anyone have an photos of the Viridian C5L on a USP compact so I can see how the light sights off the GGG rail adapter?
Also does anyone have any reviews they can share with the Viridian C5L or any other good laser/light combos for home defense?

Thanks again!

Nitro

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I have a Streamlight TLR-4 on my USPc .45 stainless. I got the TLR-4 version for USP compact and though I have not had a chance to break it in, it fits snugly with no movements.

·
Registered
437 Posts
P30L with Viridian X5L v1:

Love this kit. Bright and easily acquired under any lighting conditions. Holds zero through several boxes of rounds and daily carry for several weeks between range visits. Compact and versatile with numerous operation modes for both laser and light/strobe. You set the mode and that's the mode that comes on when you activate. Cycling through the modes on the fly is not difficult but it's best to have it set in the mode you want ahead of time. Yes, there are brighter lights out there and lasers that hold zero longer. But this is the best combination of all the features that comes in a package small enough to attach to your daily carry gun and conceal comfortably and effectively. The newer version of the X5L is in my opinion a lot less concealable. But I am very happy with this sight and will be getting a C5L for my recently acquired P2000SK.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Heres a SS uspc 9 with gg&g adapter and c5l

Heres the same gun and adapter with an x5l gen 2

From personal experience with the 2, i would go with the x5l if possible. Brighter light and the batteries can be had for a semi decent price. If you go c5l then you'll have to get cr2's which are very hard to find for a good price.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Its good enough for what it is, i've never put a full battery in and ran it all the way down. It is definetly less than it would be if they made it to accept the 123

1 - 6 of 6 Posts