HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for rare pics of gun bling -

"Gun Bling is even better than a low rider with extra crome and curb feelers. Maybe we can add some diamonds to the composite stock for that true south central look."

Can anyone send some special pics of HK guns with chrome or gold plating. For example, like the guns of Sadam or some Middle Eastern Sheik's guards. I have seen examples of these pics in the book on the 94 story and find them quite interesting.

Thanks
srt1112

·
Registered
198 Posts
Nice pics, Variable.

Out of curiosity, whatever happened to all the bling-blingin' guns from Iraq, anyway? I heard something about most of them being given as presents to the new government, but I've also heard accounts of them being destroyed. Please tell me our government wasn't THAT stupid...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nice pics, Variable.

Out of curiosity, whatever happened to all the bling-blingin' guns from Iraq, anyway? I heard something about most of them being given as presents to the new government, but I've also heard accounts of them being destroyed. Please tell me our government wasn't THAT stupid...

"The winner takes it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall....."

Prolly decorating George Bush Jr.'s toilet.... I dunno.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gun Bling Bling

As tacky as some of them look, its definately quite an interesting piece. In some sort of way, as tacky as it is....I like the MP5SD in gold (not too tactical, but one heck of alot of flash !!!)

Any more pics available?????

And thoughts or opinions?

srt1112

·
Registered
198 Posts
If I were in Iraq right now, I would have figured out a way to smuggle a bunch of those back home just to be sure nothing ever happened to them. I really want one.

·
Registered
159 Posts
when i was there, most of the cool stuff was given to the iraqi national guard to do whatever they wanted it. as far as bringing stuff back, your unit had to put in alot of paperwork to bring back "war trophies". the information was sent up to division headquarters where some big dog general could decide what stays and what goes. for the record my unit was able to bring back a 60mm mortar tube and base plate and 1 draganov. while i was there we had a conex full of confiscated stuff outside of our unit headquarters stacked from floor to ceiling will various weopon systems, demo, ect.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
International Bling Bling Guns

Chef - If you read this, could you relist this post as "International Bling Bling Guns / Pics." - since most are appearing from Iraq and other points of regional conflict. I think that members will find this post interesting since the pieces are really rare.
Thanks for your consideration.
srt1112

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
International Gun Bling Bling

Ghilliebear - you are the man !!! I like the 24kt trigger a lot.

·
Registered
198 Posts
when i was there, most of the cool stuff was given to the iraqi national guard to do whatever they wanted it. as far as bringing stuff back, your unit had to put in alot of paperwork to bring back "war trophies". the information was sent up to division headquarters where some big dog general could decide what stays and what goes. for the record my unit was able to bring back a 60mm mortar tube and base plate and 1 draganov. while i was there we had a conex full of confiscated stuff outside of our unit headquarters stacked from floor to ceiling will various weopon systems, demo, ect.
Yeah, that's what I heard. I remember hearing a lot of the gold-plated AKs and Dragunovs and other weapons were kept.

Bringing back war trophies would be awesome...I would definitely have filled out the paperwork for some of that stuff.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Super pics Variable:p

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
International Gun Bling Bling

Thanks to everyone who posted.....is anyone has anything else in terms of pics, please post these rare historic firearms as they are a major part of firearms histroy.

All the best.
srt1112

·
Registered
57 Posts
Here are some more bling bling confiscated from Saddam in Iraq.

....and here is a huge stash of Saddam's GOLD!

41,000 LBS of Sadam's gold on six pallets waiting to be loaded on a C-17 headed for Kuwait.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
HK International Gun Bling Bling

Does anyone have anymore pics of chromed out or gold plated HK weapons from around the world or from the sand box confiscated from some goat pimp? Please post them. Thanks

1 - 20 of 56 Posts