HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I was wondering/hoping there was someone in or around Huntsville that has a HK sight pusher to swap out a rear sight for me. I have a USPc with MMC adjustable rear sights and I dont care for them. Just let me know what to pay you for this service.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can I just knock the MMC rear sight off with a punch?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Toosixy, I think Im going to buy my own sight tool. Do you have any experience witht the MGW for HK's or the B&J P500 universal sight tool? Im kinda leaning toward the B&J because I would be able to use it on a variety of guns that I have and my friends have.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I own an HK sight pusher and had a short experience with the B&J tool. The HK tool will work with USP/USPc, HK45/HK45c, and P series. I bought the B&J tool to put on Novak and Mep adjustable sights but it didn't work so I returned it. I did not use it to install regular Mep sights or Trijicon so I can't say.

Here's an HK sight pusher on eBay.

MGW SIGHT ADJUSTMENT TOOL/PUSHER HK USP - NEW | eBay

·
Registered
226 Posts
I've had plenty of experience with the MGW sight pusher for Sigs and knowing George @ MGW I'm sure that the one for the H&K is every bit as easy to use. I aquired mine quite some time ago and I have been very happy with it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I own an HK sight pusher and had a short experience with the B&J tool. The HK tool will work with USP/USPc, HK45/HK45c, and P series. I bought the B&J tool to put on Novak and Mep adjustable sights but it didn't work so I returned it. I did not use it to install regular Mep sights or Trijicon so I can't say.
When you say "P series" are you including the P30, or just the P2000/sk?

Thanks!

·
Registered
40 Posts
This is probably too late to do Glock19er any good, but I have P7M8s that I've had to change the sights on. Tried all the universal tools, nothing ever worked.

Started using the padded vice and delrin (plastic) rods to drift the sights in/out. I only get one change from one rod, but they work.

You can get the rods from Brownells. Hope this helps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts