HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the P7 bug hit me and I have decided that my next pistol will be a old pistol that is regarded as one of the most reliable pistols in the world. I have been doing a lot of research and reading stickies but still need a little bit of help from knowledgeable members. One of the conditions I have is that the P7 must be from 1982 (IC) because it's my birth year. If I'm going to pay a premium price for an excellent pistol then I might as well be picky.

I ran across a pistol on gun brokers but the labels on the gun are throwing me off so this is where I need some help. Here is the link to the gun ... http://www.gunbroker.com/item/611115062 Is this a 1982 made pistol? Also, is the price fair for this weapon? Is everything legit about this weapon and accessories?

Also, if any member on here has a 1982 made P7 thinking of selling please pm me or answer on here because I'm in the market for this beautiful weapon. FFL to FFL unless you are here in Texas.

Thank you very much.

Paul

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
It is a 12/1982 police trade in. The nds for Polizei Niedersachsen. The eagle I think is a proof mark. It seems high to me for a trade in.

·
Premium Member
8,639 Posts
It's been some years, but when those first hit the US market they were $400 I think. And P7M13's were going for $1300. Ah, the good ol' days.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What would a fair price be for this gun? 1200 seems fair to me. How did P7s get so crazy high?

·
Priest of the P7
5,319 Posts
What would a fair price be for this gun? 1200 seems fair to me. How did P7s get so crazy high?
That might still be a couple hundred high but not too bad. It comes with some extra stuff, right?

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts