HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, While the P30 is on order I figured I have some time to research and see what people here recommend as far as a holster and belt for ccw/edc. I would look to carry inside the waistband. What do ya'll recommend? Sorry if this has been discussed before.

·
Registered
64 Posts
For OWB Check out zero concealment - fast turn around, good service, good quality, edges a but in finished but you can do that in an hour yourself.

For AIWB check out cane and derby - theirs really hides the gun!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all. I will have to check those out. For now I'm going to stay away from making my own. Maybe in the future

·
Registered
437 Posts
Great gun. If you are willing to consider nylon/cloth, I have been carrying my P30L IWB for a couple years now in a simple but very effective custom item from Skyball Mountain Holsters. Only set me back around $30, very comfortable and easy to conceal IWB front or back, took about a week to get it. They were very accomodating with my special request for a holster that would accomodate the P30L with an X5L on the rail.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Welcome to HK Pro!

I use a Galco Stow-n-go and a Comp-Tac Minotaur. Both work great for IWB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was looking at the comp tach. That and the whitehat are in the 75 dollar range. I'm not married to kydex so I'll check out the nylon cloth. 30 bucks sounds very appealing

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
I've been doing the CC thingy for over 20 years.
Like most of us I've got a box of holsters and gun belts.
Have tried a wide variety of carry methods.

These days I prefer OWB, inside the belt, cross draw.
Using a 2" over size Galco SB1 and ambi ballistic nylon holsters and mag pouches.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts