HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will be selling my USPF-45 at the show tomorrow , will be asking $650.00 w/2 mags /box/papers ...
gun is a '97 with less than 200 rnds thru it ...
does this seem excessive ?
also have 8 factory 10 rnd mags niw that i will be trying to get $20.00 ea for ... should i ask more ?
since i bought my p2k 40sw i have realised that i don't "need" both ...
i only do 1 show a year because of the horrible expense of tables fees etc , so i'm not really up on what stuff goes for...
i looked in the sales section but all i could see was uspc's , no fullsize ... will be checking this til 8-8:20 am pst sat... thanks for any advice you can give...

·
Registered
87 Posts
I paid 650 for each of mine new (both as part of package deals), lately people seem to report paying around 700 or so. I think 650 is a fair asking price to start... good luck!

·
Registered
616 Posts
I think the fact that its 10 years old and used may hurt you, plus the fact a new factory uspf 45 LE package with 3 mags and night sights averages around $100.00 more. If you are ok with bargaining down 650 isnt bad, but realistically I would thinkg 575 - 600 is a bit more realistic.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, however there are several factors in my favor , this is a communist/liberal gun-hating state and every gunshop in a 200 mile radius charges the earth for everything (clerke revolvers can bring $100.00 in good shape) so i am hopeful that the gun and mags will move ...

·
Registered
616 Posts
ok, however there are several factors in my favor , this is a communist/liberal gun-hating state and every gunshop in a 200 mile radius charges the earth for everything (clerke revolvers can bring $100.00 in good shape) so i am hopeful that the gun and mags will move ...
Im not familiar with that type of market. I guess as long as online dealers wont ship guns to that state it could work in your favor.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im not familiar with that type of market. I guess as long as online dealers wont ship guns to that state it could work in your favor.
they'll ship ; but the pos dealers want so much in % and fees that it always comes to more than fullbore retail.prices...

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
update ...

the sw 625 sold in 5 minutes , the H&K . everyone was asking what it was and trying to dump their sa's and kimbers cause they don't work ...
damm , what a zoo ...
oh well , if'n i can't get what i want i'll just keep it ...
a friend in idaho may take it off my hands ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts