HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided I need a mp5 clone. I was going to buy a turner fabrications from atlantic firearms however
they are out and they don't know when more will arrive. They told they have a vector version however they said it was a short version whatever that means. Should I buy vector? or a parts kit, flat, weldment kit, 922r parts and sent it off to gille? I looked t the dakota tactical and it looks good but 2500 is alot of money to spend all at once. with the parts kit I could buy the parts as funds arrive

·
Premium Member
1,532 Posts
Talk to Ghillie and see what he has to say. He and Chopstix Kid make beautiful guns that run all day long and will retain their value. Vectors and Coharie's...they might need some tuning. I've read dozens of posts by guys that have bought guns from these two and they are ALL positive.

Edit: For full disclosure - I own a Vector 93 and two Coharie's (89 / 94)...and I enjoy them tremendously. They are indeed decent guns, but I did have to tweak them to make them run flawlessly.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Member ghilliebear has built tons of these things and does a great job. He has fantastic customer service and gives back loads to the hk community. Not only will he take time to talk to you on the phone about your hk questions he has build weekends and shoots and other stuff constantly. He is a great guy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts