HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all HK people. I have a HK 91 Rifle that I bought back in 1990. When I bought it at a gun show the seller didn't have the manual for it. So when I wrote HK in Virginia at the time asking for a manual, I also asked about the woodland camo paint. Come to find out that in 1988 250 HK91's were produced in woodland camo. The mag skirt is punched with II meaning 88. It has never been fired. So I was wondering what this rifle is worth.
Vladimir

·
Registered
155 Posts
If I understand correctly, you have an unfired woodland camo 91 with no box. The value of these is difficult to estimate, but I would price it at $3000. If you have the box and accessories, it woulod sell for more.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
North of $3K. Look around people are asking more than 2500 for used standard 91's. You just have to find the right buyer interested in a rare camo. If you wanted to sell it I'd put it on gunbroker and set a high reserve, if it doesn't sell no biggie.

·
Registered
34 Posts
any way you could throw up a pic?

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
Just cause people are asking a certain price does not mean people are paying that price. If you go to gunbroker set a reserve north of 3k, I am no expert but reg 91s are in the 2.5-3k range. But if you don't need the money then set your reserve high, odd hks are worth whatever someone is willing to pay. If it were me I would keep it. But if I had two then I would set a reserve around $3700 and see what kind of bites you get. You can always go down in price but you can't come up in price.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Would the SR-9 in new, unfired condition with Box and original manual be worth more or less that the HK-91
Thank you

·
Registered
481 Posts
Would the SR-9 in new, unfired condition with Box and original manual be worth more or less that the HK-91
Thank you
To me it's worth more! SR9's "T" or "TC" or just the basic SR9 is much harder to come by then the 91. But depending what you are looking for? It really depends on who is looking for what?

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
1,075 Posts
I picked up a NATO Camo HK91 (II date code) off GunBroker about three weeks ago; its unfired, original camo mag, green web sling in wrap, HK91 user manual, but no box. Price: $2900 + $40 shipping. A week earlier, I picked up a Desert Camo HK91 (II date code); unfired and same accessories as the NATO Camo rifle (oh, it still had the cardboard 'tube' in the barrel). Price: $3100 + $40 shipping... Same seller for both rifles; provided excellent service and quick shipping. YMMV...

·
Registered
481 Posts
I picked up a NATO Camo HK91 (II date code) off GunBroker about three weeks ago; its unfired, original camo mag, green web sling in wrap, HK91 user manual, but no box. Price: $2900 + $40 shipping. A week earlier, I picked up a Desert Camo HK91 (II date code); unfired and same accessories as the NATO Camo rifle (oh, it still had the cardboard 'tube' in the barrel). Price: $3100 + $40 shipping... Same seller for both rifles; provided excellent service and quick shipping. YMMV...
You do know that there is no such thing as an UNFIRED HK. All guns get test fired at the factory.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts