HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im buying my first new HK handgun this Sunday, private party, at a rest stop along a hwy, which is where we decided on a meet. The reason I tell you this, is because I am going to have limited time and space, and need to know what are the NEED TO KNOW items, on the USP .45 Compact. The gun is supposedly a 2 owner, 250 round fired gun, in excellent shape. It is date coded AA, which I believe is 2000, so when I was told it was bought new 2 years ago, I was a bit leary, but let it go. The photos I have seen are not that great, so I can not tell much from them. I am paying $590.00 for the pistol. This is my first HK pistol ( other than SP 89),not first gun. My question is, what do I look for on the gun, in the 15 minutes or so I am going to have to inspect it, before I have to get to the airport to catch a flight? Also, is there somthing that if I see this, I should walk away? Thanks. Also, this gun has the decocker on it, so makes it a variant 1 right? And if I want to change this, i can, is my understanding, is that correct?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.