HKPRO Forums banner

need trade advice:USC trade for Mark23

2662 Views 21 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  dzldust
I have a USC .45acp with a M3 grease gun conversion and its for sale for $1700 on a few forums,I have a guy within an hour away that wants to trade a very Nice Mark 23 for my USC.They seem similar in price (the USC is around $1800 after conversion and extra magazines)but what would be more collectable or worth more down the road.any advice will be appreciated
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
3,193 Posts
I would say the Mark 23. Honestly, I think $1700 to be kinda high for a USC with the gg conversion. More people prefer the true ump conversion which go for much more. I'd take the mark 23 for that.

· Registered
3,193 Posts
Sounds like a nice rifle and all but I think the mark will be worth more in the long run if it doesn't have a million rounds through it.

· Registered
3,193 Posts
Those questions I'll leave to those with more experience with the mark platform than I. Definitely post pictures if you can.

· Registered
751 Posts
well then. That looks REAL CLEAN. Do it. Personally, I'd rather have the Mark regardless.... plus, I think the Mark will prove to be the more valuable collector's item. DO IT! Keep us informed on your decision. That's just such a fine example of a Mark 23. I reallllly want it.

· Registered
187 Posts
I would get the MK23 especially since they have been discontinued and I think will increase in value. Also you can always pickup another USC and either get a regular UMP conversion. Of course right now the UMP .45 mags are unobtainium almost but should get better soon from what I have heard. Speaking from somebody who has both Mark 23 and UMP that is my .02 for what it is worth.

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
forgot to mention that I am really wanting to sell the USC so what ever I trade for I am prob just going to sell,The Beowulf and the USP40 would just be for sale,so would the Mark23 if I get it.Thats why I am wondering what would be worth more for sale in "todays" market.

· Premium Member
239 Posts
If you are going to just sell or trade want ever you get you might end up making 100 bucks if you go with the MK23. I think you could turn around the MK 23 faster. 50 beowolf is a novelty and very expensive so people might shy away from the gun.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.