HKPRO Forums banner
301 - 320 of 382 Posts

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
When I asked them a while back, I was told not until August. Since then I picked up a 10.4 from a forum member but it’s the heavy profile so I’m waiting on the thin profile.
I concur.

Beth communicated to me August/September timeframe for the next run and to watch their Facebook and Instagram accounts. Hoping Marvin posts here too.

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,327 Posts
I concur.

Beth communicated to me August/September timeframe for the next run and to watch their Facebook and Instagram accounts. Hoping Marvin posts here too.
I hope @nefariousarm posts here as well. I'm not a social media junkie so probably would miss the announcement. I contemplated sending mine out and having it profiled and refinished but why, just get another and sell this one when they become Unicorns again. I do need to send out a 16" gas block for 10.4" suppressed treatment. I cant bring myself to grinding on a perfectly good looped 10" vented GB and sending out for refinish when I have a loop less vented GB that just needs the modification.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I emailed few months ago and was told august for 416 barrels. I emailed couple weeks ago or so in regards to placing a pre order or what not and got a reply saying it’s not going to be anytime soon. Taking longer than expected. Only other option is a CMV from HB.. downside to HB is it’s button and not CHF if that even matters.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
When they do finally get them out for sale, are they only through HKHaus?
I think HKHaus takes a portion and Beth posts whatever is left available on FB or Instagram and she responds to email requests. If anyone is looking for a 9" NA barrel, I just posted an ad in the WTS section. Good luck ya'll and be persistent with the emails, Beth will send you an invoice when they are available.

·
Vendor
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #318 ·
I have good news and bad
the bad is that we are still waiting on the hammer forged blanks from our original vendor
we have had blanks on order for over 5 months and I don't think we will have any until late September

the good is that we have another vendor and the better is that these will have a forged chamber just like HK's spec
We have enough barrel extensions to build 500 barrels

416 uppers, gasblocks, pistons, and op rods in stock.
we are holding this stock to build complete uppers

we have 416C barrels in stock and 11.5" 300 Blackout

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have good news and bad
the bad is that we are still waiting on the hammer forged blanks from our original vendor
we have had blanks on order for over 5 months and I don't think we will have any until late September

the good is that we have another vendor and the better is that these will have a forged chamber just like HK's spec
We have enough barrel extensions to build 500 barrels

416 uppers, gasblocks, pistons, and op rods in stock.
we are holding this stock to build complete uppers

we have 416C barrels in stock and 11.5" 300 Blackout
Are the barrels only going to be sold as complete uppers with above mentioned parts? Just need a barrel and op rod so hoping I can purchase just those when available.

·
Vendor
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #320 ·
Are the barrels only going to be sold as complete uppers with above mentioned parts? Just need a barrel and op rod so hoping I can purchase just those when available.
we will sell barrels and barrel nuts separately to those who want them.
but for now we are holding our stock of HK parts for those that that buy a new barrel from us

301 - 320 of 382 Posts