HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Committed to purchase a detent plate and then replied three days later saying he found another one, so didn't need mine. Below are the PMs in chronological order. I will say it's a positive negative. He committed to buying it and backed out, but he at least informed me in 3 days about it instead of dragging it on and on.

12/11 by CJGarza:

Can these parts be used to convert a V3 to a V1?
12/12 by MaverickH1:

I believe the only parts needed to convert a V3 to a V1 is the detent plate and the control lever. However, the consensus on the forum is that the control lever you have will work with the V1 setup, and that the only difference between the V3 control lever and the V1 control lever is that the V1 is painted with the S/F markings on it.

So in theory, yes I have all the parts you'd need since I have the detent plate. But if you want the painted control lever, you'll have to purchase that separately.

Have a good'n,
Mav
12/12 by CJGarza:

Then I would like to purchase the plate. Normally I'd take all your parts but christmas shopping has left me almost broke.

Thanks
Charles
12/12 by MaverickH1:

Roger that. I'll mark the ad as having the detent plate as SPF to you. Please send the $33 MO or check to:

xxx
xxx
xxx

Please include something to identify what you're purchasing. It's difficult to keep track of all the people buying all these individual parts, and I don't want to inconvenience anyone by messing something up.

I'll contact you when payment is received, and when the item ships.

Thanks!
Austen
12/12 by CJGarza:

Thanks, USPS MO will go out tomorrow.

**buyer's address here**
12/15 by CJGarza:

I have been away from my PC for a couple of days so I'm sorry it took so long to send you the PM. I ended up finding a detent plate here in town (thrown in for free actually from a purchase at a gun store) so I will not need yours. Thanks anyway.

Charles
12/15 by MaverickH1:

That's fine, but I will have to go leave negative feedback in the feedback forum since there was an "I'll take it" and payment was never sent or received.

I hope you honor deals better in the future, committing to a deal and then backing out because you found a better deal is not something that works out for the seller of the item.

I do appreciate you contacting me about it, so this will be one of the lightest negatives I've had to give.

G'luck,
Austen

1 - 1 of 1 Posts