HKPRO Forums banner

Negative for dvdk

845 2
posted a WTS ad for 3 hk/ump rails for $15ea+shipping + a few other parts on 8-5-2012 @ 10:07am I was the first to post "I'll take all 3 Hk/ump rails $15 each+shipping..PM sent" " @10:19am then followed that up immediately with a PM asking for the total shipped cost and preferred payment method he didn't tag his ad spf until 8-7-2012 @ 5:43am and I didn't receive a reply from him so I posted a reminder on his WTS ad and sent another PM asking for the total and payment info he just PM'd me a little while ago with "Sorry, they were sold to someone who contacted me 1st" this coming 5 days after the original WTS post and multiple PM's that I sent him and posted on his ad. Pretty shady business..
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Shady business? Someone else contacted me by pm before him stating that he wanted the rails. I marked the thread spf. Dont know if a moderator can confirm the pm's that ook place. I never told holshot36 that he was the winner/purchaser of the rails. I didn't post spf till 5:43 am on the 7th because i wasnt on my computer till then. I marked it spf because someone else pm'd me @ 10:18. Holshot admids he didn't pm me till 10:19. If he would have pm'd me @ 10:07 hen he said ill take it, this wouldn't be a issue. I apologized to him and explained this was my first sale (i have bought several items & have always kept my word). Now he calls me shady? Well you know what they say, opinions are like a##holes, everyone has one!

· Registered
70 Posts
See the following please:

5 - MOST IMPORTANT!!! - POST ONLY AFTER THE TRANSACTION IS COMPLETE - this means what it says; DO NOT POST feedback until you've completed the entire transaction. Sending payment and not seeing your item after a week doesn't mean it's over with! For transactions not processing properly, DO NOT POST until you've reach some kind of FINAL end of the road; either you've declared the attempted purchase a loss, or the item was finally delivered. ONLY AT THAT TIME should you recount your experiences. Use email, PM or phone contact with your seller to pursue action. A post in this forum should be the VERY LAST thing you say about your transaction with the seller.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.