HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The inferior work would be hard to fix, but the other half of the problem was how the guns were damaged when returned from "repairs" to me due to inferior packing.

I wasn't too impressed with any work performed on the two G3 builds he did for me. This work can be seen at: http://www.stateofbliss.com/images/Gb2k_builds/

I shipped then back for checking of functional problems, he sent the guns back without packing. Other damage happened which would not have if he had used dilligence in packing.

You can see how they were packed when I shipped them to him. You can see how he packed them to return them to me (UPS paid by me). The gun surfaces were badly marred and a cocking tube was damaged. This can be seen at:
http://www.stateofbliss.com/images/Gb2k_builds/shipping

He insisted I make a claim to UPS for shipping damages. UPS won't accept claims for improper packing - as this clearly was. Knowingly making a false claim to UPS would be a problem - ethics!!!

He says he's not going to fix the problems (caused by shipping), won't pay to have someone qualified to make the repairs and It makes no sense to send any gun back to him as he's already proven incapable of making the repairs or mailing them back properly.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Workmanship and return packing

The pics of the workmanship speak for themselves. Horrible. The guns have never been by water, yet there's rust in the cocking tube. The trip from Gb2k to my place is about 400 miles - not cross continental.

Insurance doesn't/won't cover damages done by improper packing.

·
Vendor
6,870 Posts
.. as far as the to g3 build for State of Bliss.. both rifle were tig.. not mig .. also run great when they left as for the damaged done by ups he had ins... I have vids of both guns run and the finish work was left up to him .. no change for the powder coat .. it was put on help keep them from rusting if you look at the welds you can tell it's tig work not mig... just build up the upper recs for him..
here vids of both guns..
John I will work not repost on this matter.. you have posted it over and over and I have repost to it over and over so this is it .. state what you want too...

I am not going to repost .. this is not going to fix this matter they were pack right / you also call me on the damaged done by ups .. I will not repair some ups damaged for free..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts