HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hksniper51 was selling some SL8 parts here on HKPRO and one of these was a stock, complete with Fire Control Group parts. I offered to buy just the FCG parts, but he didn't want to disassemble the lower. I offered $110 shipped for the complete SL8 stock with FCG and figured I'd get some spare parts with the FCG to build up my second stock.

Link to ad: http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72058

Seller was late in shipping, and Hksniper51 states that he just got out of the hospital - several of us were waiting for parts to ship after sending funds, so I gave benefit of the doubt.

Stock arrives and it's in as-stated condition, but missing the buffer.

I try to contact Hksniper51 via PM and his box is full. I wait several days for it to clear and get a message out to him asking if the buffer might have fallen out or ??? No response. Waited a week, sent another note requesting at least a reply from him regarding the buffer. Another week, no response.

Without the buffer, I can't build up my second stock, and have to order from someone else who may or may not have one from HK. Either way, the lack of response is unappreciated.

Still waiting for an answer, but don't expect one. Be aware of this if you're buying parts in the future.

*** Mods, feel free to PM me for dates and text - I've saved the discourse for obvious reasons. ***

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,657 Posts
I have sent an inquiry to him...

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, straightgrain - any response?

I have not heard back via PM from him and have moved forward ordering a replacement.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts