HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the BS continues...

I tried calling JBR (Tony) this morning...finally was able to leave a message..left a message explaining I hadn't seen any money, had IM'd, and emailed and that I needed contact today..

Low and behold he calls back...He doesn't recognize the number so I explain who I am and that we met on HKpro...Well now 1st thing he says.."oh yeah..I have a question..what shape is it in and can you send me some pics of it?"

I told him that the pics were posted and have been for some time and that he said he would take it..I also explained he looked at them on here and agreed to buy the pistol... I also told him to just forget about it as I had others interested in it...Well then he says "Fxxx you" and hangs up....I try calling him back and he refuses to pick up..

I don't know about you guys....but IMO this guy is a POS who needs to be banned from the site...This is the guy who IM'd me right after I posted this thread and for whom I agreed to ship...I have all the IM's and will gladly post them..both his and my responses..

I would hope that everyone who reads this steers clear of this guy...What a colossal waste of time and energy...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are the IM's..I also spoke to JBR on 11/25 and we disccussed shippping as well as the condition of the pistol

11-25-2007, 09:48 PM
JBR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will take it if its still available. [email protected] or call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My reply to his IM..He also called me back...you can see in the thread for the pistol where I posted I had called and hadn't heard back from him..

11-25-2007, 10:08 PM
ls6man

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBR
I will take it if its still available. [email protected] or call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Hi,

I called and left a message on your VM..call me ASAP

804-314-7732

Greg

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
His next IM..

11-26-2007, 01:19 AM
JBR

Greg, My buddy owns a firearm store and i will get the FFL info tomarrow from him. I will take it. How do you want payment? Money order or i can send a check from my Corporation. How do you want to do this?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mr reply to his IM...

11-26-2007, 02:45 AM
ls6man

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBR
Greg, My buddy owns a firearm store and i will get the FFL info tomarrow from him. I will take it. How do you want payment? Money order or i can send a check from my Corporation. How do you want to do this?

Hi,

You can send a MO and the FFL to the following address:

Gregory Carlson
XXXX xxx Church Road
New Kent, VA xxxxx

804-314-7732 is my cell

I'll ship it via USPS once check and FFL arrives.

If you have any questions give me a call..

Thanks

Greg

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A follow up IM I sent him on 12/2

12-02-2007, 05:48 AM
ls6man

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBR

Hi,

Have you sent the payment and FFL for the compact yet? I haven't seen either and have others very interested in the pistol...

Can you give me an update.

Thanks
Greg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts