HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any other members that RTG won't sell parts to?
My customers nor I can buy from him and we can not get an explanation
or response why. It seems he is bias in who he wants to do HK work by
selling to only certain builders.
Members need to know not to buy from him depending on who is doing the work.
RTG should be banned and boycotted as he won't sell to all members.
Mike Michaels Machines
618-570-8641

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,536 Posts
A reminder:
The rules of the Feedback section are very strict and are enforced rather stringently. If you are not a party to this transaction, stay out. If you have your own negative issue with a party that RESULTED FROM AN HKPRO TRANSACTION, start your own feedback thread. hk21man has an issue with Robert Johnson. The only responses allowed in this thread are from Robert and hk21man.

·
Vendor
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No email no answering the phone.
Even face to face no real reason.
Charges card then refunds it saying "not in stock" when someone
else orders even larger qtys. it get shipped.
You have a MP5 by Ghille I would ask him as he deals/buys from RTG every week.
Looks like RTG is pushing work to Ghillebear from my perspective.
Mike
MM

·
Vendor
714 Posts
Mike you are a liar. We spoke in person at the SAR show just three months ago. We spoke for 20 minutes and I gave you several reasons why I wished to end all business dealings with you. I looked you in the eyes and said "I'm not selling you anything". Perhaps that was not clear enough for you. I will say it one last time. I AM NOT SELLING YOU ANYTHING.

Besides being insulting, rude, arrogant, and condescending to my staff; I find you of insufficient moral character to warrant my wanting to do business with you. I do not owe you anything. I do not owe you money. I do not owe you parts. RTG Parts is soley owned by me. There are 3 people we do not sell to. One is al-Qaeda. One is you. This will not change.

MODERATORS. This feedback does not pertain to any transaction, sale or exchange of merchandise. We do not owe this personal anything. It is unfair to allow this post to remain in feedback. I ask that it, or any other feedback posted by Michael Otte be deleted.

Robert Johnson
RTG Parts

·
Vendor
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lets check the facts.
Have spent a lot and even traded parts with great service over the years.
Never a problem with some stuff bought at SAR in person with friendly professionl talk
and parts knowledge conversations. Then tried to place a large order for parts then things went down hill.
First response "can't find the surplus flash hiders". No problem ship the rest of the stuff.
This went on for months after checking in as Robert was out of the country.
Then I get " check with Jeff Walters he has some flash hiders" which are rusted junk he wanted 50% more than RTG (hence the Ghillebear connection/conspiracy)
Thing went silent and when I would call Roberts Mom works the phones the only response I would get is "we can't fill that order" every time I would ask why
I got that like a broken record. Don't know where the "insulting, rude, arrogant, and condescending to my staff" came in other than trying to find out why the
parts biz would not sell me parts anymore when there has never been a problem in the past. Very very odd.
FINALLY! a response "you give the parts to Adam Webber" WHAT? Adam doesn't sell POF metal housing pistol grips nor wants to. The other parts
are stuff that doesn't even really sell well like locking levers front sight blades flash hiders etc. You can see why that is baffling to me to think I am supplying Adam this stuff.
I use it for my builds just like RTG has sold me before with NO PROBLEMS.
Now to the last SAR. Asked face to face what I ever did to him as I have never said anything bad about him or his biz and referred lots of customers to him.
First "you sell to Adam" wrong.
Second You do "crappy builds" Are you F'ing kidding me
Third said something about a "customer deposit" WTF?
"I find you of insufficient moral character to warrant my wanting to do business with you" Where did that come from? You must have me confused with someone else.
What evidence to support that immoral statement?
Why don't you just tell the truth why you won't sell ANYMORE as there is no "moral" as you say reason to not take my money since you are in the parts biz.
People that want me to do work are treated the same, most members hear, that RTG won't sell parts to also. Why not sell to them Robert?
Lets hear it.

Mike Otte
Michaels Machines

·
Vendor
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
" There are 3 people we do not sell to. One is al-Qaeda. One is you"

Forgot who was the 3rd. Joe?
Hey Joe I guess his reason is he thinks we are terrorists.
Talk about moral fiber.
Nice one Robert.

Mike
Michaels Machines

·
Vendor
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"12 years with no negative feedback. Now two in one day, both by my direct competition. Funny"
Hey Robert I just figured it out for you.
We build and manufacture COMPLETE FIREARMS we don't compete in the surplus parts business.
Now we can all be friends and go back to the gun biz and all make $ which is why we're in business.
Sorry if you thought I was in the surplus parts business. My appologies. I have a large order for you so
let me know how you want me to place it.
Thanks,Mike
Michaels Machines

·
Vendor
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Robert you have been advertising parts on here I have been buying for years.
Where do you think I found out about you?
Sold to me before and now you won't for no reason other than my "moral character" which is BS.
Still waiting for that answer.
Members on here can read between the lines on why so why don't you just say it.
Why would you care who or how many parts you sold if you got your price other than
to disrupt ones business or for pure spite?
Pretty poor business model I think.
Let us all know.
Mike
Michaels Machines

·
Vendor
714 Posts
Mike has now made a 5th btt post to keep his negative feedback at the top. Each time a real customer (member of this forum in good standing) provides me good feedback he is allowed to bump his post to the top? Is this what HK professional stands for? If this were any other internet forum Michael Otte would be banned.

This is a personal attack that has nothing to do with HKpro, has nothing to do with any activity taking place on HKpro. This entire thread is in violation of HKpro rules. I'm asking a second time that this thread be removed.

·
Vendor
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You advertise hk surplus parts on this board and I have tried to buy them and you won't sell.
Other members have tried to buy and you won't sell to them either.
We just want to know the "REAL" reason.
When other members post negative feedback because you won't sell them parts either advertised on the board becaue
YOU have for some BS excuse reason and PERSONAL vendetta against me when I HAVE NEVER SAID OR DONE ANYTHING AGAINST YOU (until now)
which is you just won't sell me parts (NOW without a valid reason) we'll see how long you last.
Banned on other boards? we'll see about that also.
I'll move this over to the "other" boards and see har far it goes.
Want to match reputations I don't think you want to go there either.
We are still waiting for legitemate answers Robert.
Mike
Michaels Machines

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.