HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tried to purchase 10 MP5 mag paddles a while back. After week of chasing down my order I was told that they were not instock and that the website does not always reflect current inventory. I attempted to reduce my order to 5 and was told I could buy only 3. I called a friend and had her order 10 for me. She received all 10. Amazing.

A short while ago I once again placed an order. This time for 6 HK33 buffer/stock housings. Order never received, card never charged. This time I did not waste my time trying to track it down.

A customer of mine ordered a POF rear sight assembly and some other misc build parts and requested that they ship directly to me. The order was never fulfilled and when he inquired, he was told the items were out of stock when his website indicated they were in stock. A couple days later he ordered again with shipping to his address and the order was fulfilled.

If you choose not to do business with me, no worries as I will gladly spend my money elsewhere. You should have had the ethics to give me an explanation, not have your customer service lie to me. To this day, the only explanation I have received has been from Jeff Walters in that it is because of my business relationship with HKParts.net. But to refuse orders from customers who choose to have me build their firearms is down-right petty. But hey, your business; run it the way you choose.

EDIT:

I was asked to provide proof that this is direct result of an HKPro transaction. The ad is gone but Google cached it.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...site:hkpro.com/forum&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

·
Vendor
714 Posts
12 years with no negative feedback. Now two in one day, both by my direct competition. Funny.

You contacted me a couple years ago asking for QUANTITY DISCOUNTS. We agreed to set prices for agreed QUANTITIES. You never purchased the agreed volume and only wanted to make smaller purchases at the discounted prices. I let this slide once but after that was no longer interested in applying QUANTITY PRICING to you for orders of lesser volume.

As for refusing to send parts to you. I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME ANYMORE. I don't have a clue what your mailing address is or what name we would be shipping to. You're too tiny for us to even notice.

Robert
RTG Parts

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have a clue what your mailing address is or what name we would be shipping to. You're too tiny for us to even notice.

Robert
RTG Parts
1) I am not your competition. I build firearms, you sell surplus parts.

2) Who said anything about volume pricing? These were website orders made at regular pricing.

3) Is this how you talk to people that have issue with you? Shame on you, Robert. Shame on you.

To everyone reading this; a true measure of a business man is not how he handles praise, rather how he handles criticism.

·
Vendor
714 Posts
This is a personal attack that has nothing to do with HKpro, has nothing to do with any activity taking place on HKpro. This entire thread is in violation of HKpro rules. I'm asking a second time that this thread be removed.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
This is a personal attack that has nothing to do with HKpro, has nothing to do with any activity taking place on HKpro. This entire thread is in violation of HKpro rules. I'm asking a second time that this thread be removed.
You are the one making personal attacks... Scroll up and read your first response. You make no effort to resolve the issue or clear the air. All you want to do is play the victim.

And this has 100% everything to do with HKPro. You are a member here on HKPro. You advertise here on HKPro. I found you because of HKPro. I bought parts from you because of HKPro. How is this not an appropriate topic for HKpro?

And for the record, not that I feel it is necessary that I provide this information, the 6 HK93 steel backplates that I ordered and never received were indeed from an ad on this forum. The ad is gone, but fortunately Google cached it. Here's the link to the cached ad. So next time, Robert, perhaps you should take a more civil approach instead of slinging insults and making empty claims that this thread is a violation.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...site:hkpro.com/forum&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

All you have done is proven that you can not accept negative criticism nor do you have the willingness to rectify a bad situation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.