HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So the wife and I have been binge watching this very well done Netflix Series, Stranger Things. An added bonus, I get to constantly drool over the MP5k's that are wielded by the bad guys led by Matthew Modine.

It's a really good show based on a bunch of teenagers in the early '80's dealing with some crazy stuff that occurs as a result of multiple dimensions. It's all based on real theoretical physics and time/space.

The characters are really well developed. And being 14 in 1983 (when the show takes place), I get to relive some really funny stuff, i.e. Music, fashion (if you can call what we wore back then fashion), rotary phones, old Ford Broncos, Dungeons & Dragons, etc... .

Check it out if you have Netflix.

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
2,704 Posts
Great show, just finished it yesterday as well. I was surprised to se so many MP5K's used in the show....I mean how many did they have and how many did they just leave laying there in the school! I woulda picked up every single one of them.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are watching the last two episodes of the first season tonight. But we read the descriptions; can't wait for the showdown at the school. It's gotta be pretty freaky. And Eleven is awesome; love what she did at the quarry.

·
Registered
699 Posts
My wifey and I loved it. Season two has been approved so we can see Barb get revenge

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,151 Posts
Finishing it now. F'n Crazy!!!!
Thanks for heads up on this show RG really good..............Anyone know what stock this is? was in the 8th episode best pic I could get of it, that rear sight looks interesting too..........Airsoft maybe?
View attachment 58585

·
Registered
395 Posts
Thanks for heads up on this show RG really good..............Anyone know what stock this is? was in the 8th episode best pic I could get of it, that rear sight looks interesting too..........Airsoft maybe?
View attachment 58585
The rear sight looks very similar to the factory rear sight on my CZ Scorpion Evo.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
View attachment 58585
Happy to be of service, glad you liked it. We are just biding our time for season 2.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Late to the party, but I just binged the whole season on my day off for Presidents day. Absolute GREAT show! I liked seeing the mp5s. Kept telling myself I would watch the rest of the season tomorrow, well I guess after midnight is tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
I absolutely loved this series as well. Just makes me want to wear a brightly colored down vest and a mesh trucker's hat from summer camp... Plus the analogue-synth style soundtrack is perfect to put on when you're checking out your guns at home ; )

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.