HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
WHAT??? We must be looking at different catalogs. For instance, all kinds of HK pistols for sale, Custom Combats, Elites, SOCOMs, Compacts, stainless Compact 9mms, HK mags, including $40 AR HK High Reliability mags and soft cases , jet funnels and white mags, stocks for the 91,93,94, USC carbine, and USP/C standard variant to LEM conversion kits for $50. I'm seeing all kinds of HK stuff in there.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Funny, but I decided to download it today before I saw this post. Somehow I thought it had been out for a while already. But BB is correct. Awesome selection of HK goodies in the catalog.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WHAT??? We must be looking at different catalogs. For instance, all kinds of HK pistols for sale, Custom Combats, Elites, SOCOMs, Compacts, stainless Compact 9mms, HK mags, including $40 AR HK High Reliability mags and soft cases , jet funnels and white mags, stocks for the 91,93,94, USC carbine, and USP/C standard variant to LEM conversion kits for $50. I'm seeing all kinds of HK stuff in there.
When I downloaded it I didnt have any time to sit down and look through it closely. There is alot of good stuff in here and need to stock up on a few things.

·
Registered
485 Posts
CDNN always has a lot of HK stuff, my #1 source since there is no HK dealer nearby.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Does anyone know if they have a list online of current ffls on file by state?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Looks like all they sell are accessories.

·
Premium Member
3,979 Posts
Looks like all they sell are accessories.
Nope, they sell a ton of firearms. YOu have to down load the entire catolog, you can't just view it.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
For what I´ve looked at the prices in the US,

Elite little less than $900! Not a bad price IMO. Good price on the USP40 Custom Combat with the Jet Funnel too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
whts there website

·
Registered
2 Posts
CDNN experiences

How have experiences been purchasing H&Ks from CDNN?

Are all guns factory fresh NIB with all factory accessories included? Are the HK date codes current on the guns?

Are advertised guns usually in-stock? What have you experienced in shipping times?

Does their flat $9.99 per order shipping rate apply to gun purchases?

If so, is insurance included in the $9.99 from them to my FFL?

THANKS in advance!!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How have experiences been purchasing H&Ks from CDNN?

Are all guns factory fresh NIB with all factory accessories included? Are the HK date codes current on the guns?

Are advertised guns usually in-stock? What have you experienced in shipping times?

Does their flat $9.99 per order shipping rate apply to gun purchases?

If so, is insurance included in the $9.99 from them to my FFL?

THANKS in advance!!
CDNN is without a doubt one of if not the best shop to do buisness with IMO. Their prices and customer service is second to none. I have purchased a few firearms (as well as a ton of mags and other accessories) from them with absolutely zero problems. Every new gun was factory fresh with everything included unless noted in the catalog or over the phone. With their low prices their inventory constantly changes so it is best to call. Handgun S&H is $12 via USPS which includes insurance and signature confirmation to your FFL. I bought a new HK from them 2 weeks ago and ordered on a Monday morning and it was at my FFL Tuesday afternoon. I am looking forward to my next purchase with them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
CDNN

THANKS for the rapid info and recommendation.

OOPS . . . forgot to ask, do they charge any additional fees for credit card purchases?

THANKS!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ordered the Compact 357 sig as seen in the catalog and had a great experience. Very helpful, and arrived sooner than I expected. Only thing was I got a full size usp 40 hicap on accident(he had to check to see if he had any hicaps left for the deal as seen in the catalog, so I assume it was just a mixup), but I didn't complain I just kept it since I plan on getting a full size anyway. Got a couple of other goodies, some safety glasses and a multi tool knife thing. The guy I used for ffl says they're great as well, and one of if not the best place around to buy from.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts