HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is an alternative for all you guys bitching about having to buy an expensive barrel as your 3rd 922r compliance part when you have a perfectly good HK factory 16 inch barrel.

Fresh of the CNC machines, the new HDPS US Made Steel Trigger.

http://intrastar.net/~kdogg/guns/hk_uscump/hdps_us_trigger.jpg

No comment on pricing as its not officially listed for sale on HDPS.org yet. I was lucky enough to get my hands on one of the first production runs. Just came in the mail overnight Express. Keep an eye on HDPS.org or contact Ed for more info and pricing. ]

I can tell you though its a LOT cheaper then an aftermarket 16 inch barrel. ;)

If you are not doing an SBR, you NEED to have 3 922r compliance parts. At this point the cheapest options are:

HDPS US Made Trigger $ (price coming soon)
HDPS US Made Magazine Floor Plate $9.00
HDPS US Made Magazine Follower $18.00

Keep in mind if you use magazine compliance parts, you need both parts for EACH magazine you own. If you have 6 magazines, you need 6 of each of the two magazine compliance parts.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Here is an alternative for all you guys bitching about having to buy an expensive barrel as your 3rd 922r compliance part when you have a perfectly good HK factory 16 inch barrel.

http://intrastar.net/~kdogg/guns/hk_...us_trigger.jpg

No comment on pricing as its not officially listed for sale on HDPS.org yet. I was lucky enough to get my hands on one of the first production runs. Just came in the mail overnight Express. Keep an eye on HDPS.org or contact Ed for more info and pricing. ]

If you are not doing an SBR, you NEED to have 3 922r compliance parts. At this point the cheapest options are:

Keep in mind if you use magazine compliance parts, you need both parts for EACH magazine you own. If you have 6 magazines, you need 6 of each of the two magazine compliance parts.
thanks for all your info on this thread and others! i dont know or understand half this stuff and i learn alot from your posts so thank you.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Link no worky. How's this?

Be Safe
Gayle

http://intrastar.net/~kdogg/guns/hk_...us_trigger.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts